NYCHA Trainer Benefit Auction Terms
Login To The NYCHA Benefit Trainer Auction
NYCHA Trainer Auction shall be governed by the following Terms and
Bidder/Purchaser (Trainee) conditions:
• Purchaser (trainee) must register in order to place a bid online.
Click here to register.
• Persons may submit a bid on any number of trainers
• Bidding is open to all NCHA members or Non members.
• The person purchasing the 2 training/lessons sessions is responsible for providing their
own personal horse, feed, and accommodations for themselves, a stall will be
provided for the horse
• Training sessions purchased through the NYCHA trainer auction are not
transferrable and may not be re-sold by the purchaser.
• Minimum bid starts at $250.00
• Bids will increase in increments of $100.00
• Bids are binding and may not be retracted once submitted
• The winning bidder for each training/lesson session must submit a check made out to
the NYCHA or pay by credit card within
5 working days of the auction close date.
• The 2 training/lessons session does not include accommodations for person purchasing
session or any travel expenses
Once the 2 training/lessons have been sold, the NYCHA will
notify the trainer. The contact name and phone number of the trainer will be
given to the purchaser and/or trainee. Training arrangements will be made
between donor (trainer) and purchaser (trainee). NYCHA is not responsible for
booking dates or any additional fees associated with this donation.
If you attempt to bid on a Trainer and it continually asks for you to login,
then cookies are not enabled on our browser. Cookies are required to be
enabled for this site to function. In Internet Explorer, go to
Tools\Internet Settings\Privacy and make sure that it is set to the default
setting. Close and reopen Internet Explorer and try again. If it
still does not allow you to bid, then change the Privacy setting to the lowest
settings to accept all cookies. Place your bid and then change the setting
back to the default setting.
National Cutting Horse
Association, 260 Bailey Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76107
Phone: (817) 244-6188, Fax: (817) 244-2015